Green Tea Reviewed
High quality/efficiency, includes many antioxidants. Many health experts believe green tea can be used to treat ailments and other health issues.
We have given green tea a perfect rating of 5 out of 5. We love all of the health benefits that are associated with drinking green tea.
The National Cancer Institute concluded that green tea contains the polyphenols that have been shown to decrease the growth of cancerous tumors. It also contains a host of antioxidants that have been proven to help fight against cancer.
Other Health Benefits
For one, Green Tea is believed to help people lost weight and protect the heart. Green tea is associated with the following health benefits:
- Lower cholesterol levels
- More efficient brain function, make you smarter!
- Healing wounds
- Helps prevent memory loss
- Improves physical and mental performance
- Improves dental health and fights bacteria that can lead to infections
- Lowers your risk of type 2 diabetes
- Reduces your risk of cardiovascular disease
- Helps your body digest food
- Helps to regulate your body temperature
- Promotes bone health
The list goes on and on! There are so many great health benefits that come from something so simple. We recommend that everyone gives green tea a try!